Servant’s Heart Center offers hunger solutions to impact hunger for good. The following services are intended to impact the most vulnerable – children, seniors and families still recovering from the recession of 2009. Act now to be part of the solution.Your donations of food, time and money are appreciated.
- Weekly Food Boxes distributed to struggling families experiencing food insecurity.
- Youth Hunger Awareness Workshops present the reality of hunger in our local community and what can be done about it. This experience includes to packing Weekly Food Boxes.
- Conway Cares is dedicated to filling the weekend meal gap experienced by students who rely on the free school meal program. The most neediest students receive nutritional take home foods.
- School Supply Distribution to students in need of academic supplies and nutritious snacks to perform academically.
- Holiday Gift Baskets deliver hope during the Holiday Season.